Call for Papers
Interested speakers are invited to submit an abstract (max. 300 words) describing the main ideas of their paper together with the presenter’s CV (max. 200 words).
- Abstracts should not focus on company presentation but on technical/managerial classifications, R&D, new technologies or recent case studies.
- Your abstract should avoid the use of a language that is commercial in tone.
- Joint presentations between pipeline operators and technology providers are welcome.
- If you have already presented this abstract in the past, you can still submit it, but you must indicate when and where it was presented in the past.
- All abstracts will be reviewed in the ptc Advisory Committee.
- Confirmed speakers are requested to provide a multi-page conference paper for publication in the conference proceedings.
- All speakers are invited to join the exclusive ptc Meetup on 8 May together with the members of the advisory committee, session chairs, sponsors and exhibitors.
Each speaker gets a presentation time of 20 minutes. Papers will be published via the official ptc smartphone app and distributed to the conference attendees. All abstracts, papers and the approved recordings will also be published in our ptc Pipeline Open Knowledge Base.
All speakers are requested to register for a regular conference ticket (confirmed speakers from pipeline operators / municipalities attend free-of-charge, poster session presenters benefit from a reduced entrance fee).
Technical papers by authors who do not attend the conference in Berlin to present their papers may be excluded from publication in the ptc Pipeline Open Knowledge Base.
Conference language: English.
Submit your abstract via our abstract submission system "Ex Ordo"
The Pipeline Technology Conference is officially opened and closed with panel discussions and plenary sessions dedicated to current and emerging issues of the international pipeline industry.
Scientific Advances Poster Session
Latest updates on present and upcoming research activities from universities and research institutes around the world.